Wednesday 20 May 2015

Newspaper Project

 For this module I had to produce a newspaper about a subject that interests me and doesn't usually get that much press. I wanted to produce a paper about aliens and alien abductions. I am fascinated about the subject and really wanted to do a project about it.
I went without using line again. I thought by doing this it would lend itself to being reproduced on newspaper because you may lose detail. I also used a limited colour pallet because again it worked with with the media. I really enjoyed this project and producing the work for it.
 I did a story about two American teenagers who got abducted while staying at a summer camp. They were two workers and one night whilst sat next to the lake they saw a UFO in the sky. It danced around the sky and then they saw the beings in the UFO and they then got abducted and tested on. It was a really interesting little story.


No comments:

Post a Comment